вторник, 14 сентября 2010 г.

!new polishes

Long time no post, heh.
I've been busy with work and had to deal with some small and big financial and mental problems *sigh*
(but I'm back for now)
 Eventually, my collection grew bigger and its getting harder to find a place for new polishes.

So, my last haul from the local beaty expo:

Impala polishes. Never tryed them before, but I heard they're good, so why not.


Irisk polishes. Mmm, some cool duchromes.


I dont know why i bought this ones. Honestly. I dont know.


Orly Goth, Tiara, Bailamos and It's Up to Blue


Nubar Amethyst, Earth and Peacock Feathers.

My first Nubar polishes! I was so excited to try them and they definitely were not a dissapointment :)

Also, i got some nail art stuff, a dotting tool, thinner and Orly top2bottom. I guess thats it. Cant wait to swatch them all :)

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий